The VCML is a precision engineered coating machine, designed to print, coat and laminate all types of flexible webs such as papers, films, and metallic foils on a reel-to-reel basis. With the ability to apply various coatings such as inks, paints, varnishes, adhesives both solvent and water based, by various application methods, this makes the VCML particularly useful for product development, quality control and small scale production for low volume of a specialised product.
- Designed to print, coat and laminate all types of flexible webs.
- For solvent, water and UV based applications.
- Coating and printing systems easily interchangeable.
- Touch screen control system with graphical set up and operating system.
- Servo drive with a speed range of 1–70m/min.
- Rigid aluminium framework.
- Integrated electrical and pneumatic controls.
A selection of Standard Printing/Coating Processes are available, which can be configured to a variety of coating methods and satisfy a wide range of applications. These coating and printing systems are easily interchangeable.
Standard layout of the VCML machine
To see a comparison between the entry level Rotary Koater and our VCML standard Coater, click here.
Avery Dennison – India
Brady Corporation – USA
Cosmo Films – India
DSM Resins – Holland
HB Fuller – Portugal
Henkel – USA
Rotoflex – Switzerland
Sigmund Lindner GmbH – Germany
Solvin – Belgium
Toppan – Japan