The FlexiProof 100 offers a high speed, operator-friendly machine for the production of proofs using water, solvent or UV flexographic inks. It is an essential tool for all those involved in the manufacture and use of flexo inks. Ideal for quality control testing to ensure consistency of performance of inks and substrates over time, presentation samples, printability of substrates, R&D including product and commericial viability, and computer colour matching data.
- Printers – eliminates press downtime by colour matching off press.
- Can be used to determine performance properties, i.e. wear resistance, scratch resistance, flexibility, durability, gloss, etc.
- Will print on all typical commercial substrates- paper, film, foil.
- Minimises expensive on-press waste production, boosts customer confidence and minimises customer returns.
- Inks – computer colour matching, database and sample preparation.
- Eliminates the need to use a production line printing press for pilot runs, as the Flexiproof 100 is a scaled down but exact version of a full sized flexo press.
- Research and development – product viability, commercial viability.
Complies with ISO 2834-2
Results are ideal for computer colour matching or spectrophotometer readings.